Starting the Journey

Hello Friends!!

I hope you all took something out of my first blog! I realized I had a few small errors, but HEY no one is perfect right?!

Before I get into my super favorite products and sharing all of those with you guys, I wanted to start off with why I am choosing to blog about drugstore (cheap) beauty products. In my lost blog I had mentioned that Younique just wasn't for me. I seriously hope I didn't offend ANYONE who sells Younique. I just wanted to get my story out there and express why I no longer will buy expensive makeup.

You know for starters, a lot of people just simply cannot afford expensive makeup. Others will just shake their head at the price. I never really knew how inexperienced I was with makeup until I started watching you tube tutorials. I seriously felt stupid for EVER making a tutorial for my Younique followers. Again, not to bash Younique, but I laugh at some of the tutorials I've seen on how to apply their makeup now.

When you're married, have a kid, a house payment, 2 car payments, credit card payments AND student loan payments. You can't afford ANYTHING. My husband and I struggle with trying to do things just for ourselves. He has his own room in the house with a heavy bag so he can go down and box every once in a while, but he knows how obsessed I am with makeup. That's my thing. How do I give that up when we are trying to be frugal?? I refuse to not NOT buy makeup. That's my thing, it's who I am. Rarely will someone see me without my makeup on.

I sat and thought, you know I don't NEED the high end makeup. I started browsing the Target aisles every time we would go. I hadn't really paid too much attention before, but the drugstore brands and really amping their game up!

I've been coming to find out that I LOVE the drugstore products much more than a lot of high end products. Some of my favorites are NYX, Elf Cosmetics, Milani, Maybelline, Soap & Glory, and L'Oreal.

I hope you all enjoy the ride on this journey with me! I am so excited!!
Don't forget to add me on social media!

Instagram: abbykaee
Snapchat: aksleder

Xx
Abby Kaee

Comments

Popular Posts